Friday 18 October 2013

(this moment)


{this moment} - Inspired by Amanda Soule at SouleMama.  
"A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments."

This week my moment will include words. I went to the Jack Johnson concert at the gorgeous Orpheum Theatre in Vancouver and it was so fabulous. I love Jack's laid back music and the values and lifestyle he promotes. He cares deeply about the environment and there were various local environmental groups promoting their causes at his concert; he matches the donations that these groups receive. His concert lived up to all my expectations. My favourite part was during the encore when he experimented with going completely unplugged, no mics or amps. The audience was absolutely silent in order to hear him. Then he invited his band and the opening act, Bahamas, on stage, and along with the audience singing along, it was magical.




1 comment:

  1. Jack... Nice! http://1000hoursoutside.com/2013/10/18/this-moment-5/

    ReplyDelete